Personal Insurance

Personal Insurance

Although we don’t like to think about it unfortunately accidents can and do happen.

Have you thought about what would happen to your family and how the mortgage, grocery or electricity bills would be paid if you were unable to work as a result of an accident or illness?

small-piWhether you are a self-employed tradie relying on your ability to work to earn money, or a full-time salaried office worker, there are a number of insurance products available designed to protect you and your family should the worst happen.

Navigating this range of insurance products can be mind-blowing but Puddle 2 Pond Financial work with clients right across the Illawarra and Shoalhaven to help them  find out which policies are right for them  based on their  individual circumstances,  lifestyle and  family situation.

Some of the common types of insurance available:

Life insurance:

As the name suggest, this will cover you in the event of death and provide either a lump sum payment or ongoing payments to your family enabling them to continue to pay the mortgage and all of the day to day expenses if you were no longer around.

Income protection:

Covers you for up to 75% of your earnings if you are unable to work due to accident or illness. Premiums are paid out monthly and continue until you can return to work or, in the event that you are never able to return, right up until retirement age. Income Protection is generally tax deductible too.

TPD (Total and Permanent Disability)

Provides a lump sum payment in the event that you can never work again, many people have TPD insurance as an extension of their income protection for added peace of mind and financial security.

Trauma insurance:

Pays a lump sum in the event of diagnosis of one of the major medical conditions covered (such as Cancer, Stoke, Heart Attack).  This cover is designed to help you with things like medical expenses and allowing your partner to have time off work to support you if necessary.

So whether you are a tradie or a ‘suit’, from Wollongong or Nowra, have just bought your first house, started a family, expanded your family or are looking forward to the kids leaving home, call Puddle 2 Pond Financial today to find out what cover is right for you.

And while we hope that this is one insurance premium you never have to claim on – if something does happen at least the financial burden will be lifted.

Better yet, you can have cover for most of these policies inside your superannuation. Your super will pay the premiums and therefore your day-to-day cashflow is not affected.

So if you have a lifestyle that relies on the money that you make, can you afford to risk that money not being there?

Call Puddle 2 Pond today or fill out our online form for an instant quote.

This website contains general information only. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider the appropriateness of the information in light of your personal circumstances.

Puddle 2 Pond Financial Pty Limited, ABN 14 159 325 603, is an Authorised Representative and Credit Representative of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited, Australian Financial Services Licensee and Australian Credit Licensee.

Request Call Back

Your Name (required)

Your Phone (required)

Preferred Time of Day


Your Message