Whether you operate as a sole trader, in a partnership or as a limited company, sound business planning is a vital element to your success.
Without expert advice in areas such as investments, super, retirement, succession and exit planning, risk management and insurance you may be missing valuable opportunities or tax benefits. Worse still, what would happen if you or your partner could no longer continue to operate in the business due to sickness or injury?
Puddle 2 Pond Financial, operating across the Illawarra and Shoalhaven are experts in succession and business planning. They can ensure if you, or your partner were no longer working in the business day-to-day that you could answer questions such as the following:
- What would happen to my staff?
- What would happen to my stock?
- Would the business be able to continue in its’ current capacity without me?
- Where would my clients go?
- How could I afford to buy their share of the business or pay out the business debts?
- Am I happy to work with their spouse or children?
Puddle 2 Pond Financial can provide an overall strategy for your business now, and put the right policies in place should you decide to sell or retire later.
So whether your business is in Wollongong or Nowra, you have just started out, or have been operating successfully for 50 years, call Puddle 2 Pond Financial today to discuss all of your business planning needs.