Do you ever find yourself drowning in a sea of financial decisions?
If you are looking for a Financial Planner Nowra, Puddle 2 Pond Financial can offer you expert advice. Whether you are looking at pooling your super, protecting your income if you become sick or injured, investment strategies to make your money grow quicker, or a plan for retirement.
We take the time to understand your individual circumstances and lifestyle so we can tailor-make a strategy for you.
Advice I specialise in:
- Goals based advice
- Lifestyle Money Plans (budgeting)
- Financial planning
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Wealth management and protection
- Investment planning
- Retirement planning
- Debt management and reduction including mortgage broking
- Succession planning
- Estate planning
Amanda Pond – Director / Financial Advisor Nowra and Wollongong
Amanda’s biggest passion is the Pro-Bono (Not for profit) work that she provides for the Cancer Council. Amanda sees clients that are struggling financially and assists them by helping them with financial advice. As a result of this work she has gained extensive experience in super and insurance claims. Her experience with this type of client also helps her to ensure that her clients have adequate insurance, as she sees first hand the impact of underinsurance (lack of life insurance, Income Protection and Trauma Insurance)
Amanda also provides specialised advice in all aspects of Centrelink (inparticular Age Pension and Disability Support Pension), Amanda is able to assist with Centrelink maximisation, applications and taking the stress out of dealing with Centrelink
- Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Diploma in Financial Services (Mortgage Broking)
- Justice of the Peace
- Amanda has been in the financial planning industry since 2003 and practicing as a financial planner in Nowra since 2009. Amanda has worked for a variety of financial advisers during this time throughout Wollongong and Nowra / Shoalhaven, before starting her own practice in 2012